I probably should not be doing this.. but the last few days have been browsing through what feels like tons of CVs and had to keep these … they gave me a relief when I badly needed some.. and I also realised.. that I am quite formal at heart… 🙂
- Confidence of writing about topics from Potato to Sex.
- Confidence to become a business tycoon…
- I am flexible towards timing ..
- I am an optimist and make surrounding’s go.
- Willing to work as a key player in creative and challenging environment without any dithering
- Sex in newspapers… Where are these newspapers?
- Excellent professional and ornamental writing ability.
- SHORT TERM: Focus on completing my degree with flying colours MEDIUM TERM: To start a career in Mass Communication by securing a job which will nurture my skills and interests. LONG TERM: “To Strive, to Seek, to Find and not to yield.” Eh????
- Graduation from Panjab University in 2005
- Creative Writer with exceptional communicational skills
- In every stage of life objective always be changing. There is no end of objective.
- I have done too much assignment, which was related from Journalist point of view.
- Looking for or wants the job? PR Trainee- for an NGO in Poland
- Content Writer or Cultural event organizer
- I want to observe my identity in the field of communication.
- To solve the problems, not create the problems
- An address: SINGH’S DELICATE ATTIRE
- I am good at conceptualize, introspection, inquiry, and writing.
- College like Miranda House added fumes to the fire of _expression inside me.
- Some email ids:
Please do a spell check; read it out loud to yourself; dont exaggerate – we have written and sugar coated them ourselves and can pick one very easily…
PS and if while reading this.. you recognise something… I am sorry.. no offense intended…